Founded in 1923, the American Association of Homeopathic Pharmacists (AAHP) is the leading trade association for the manufacturers, distributors, and marketers of homeopathic drugs. Representing more than half of the industry, we promote excellence by supporting requirements, criteria, and published guidelines in the HPUS, relevant Federal statutes, as well as other industry regulations and compendia — all to help members provide safe, effective homeopathic medicines to consumers, retailers, and healthcare practitioners across the United States.
Together, we are the voice of the homeopathic industry.
Through our initiatives, programs, and activities, we serve the
homeopathic community by:
- Promoting excellence in the practice of homeopathic pharmacy, manufacturing, distribution, and marketing.
- Enabling effective legislation and growing the prestige of the industry through positive and productive dialog with lawmakers and regulators.
- Enhancing the reputation of homeopathic medicine.
- Supporting retailer acceptance and consumer demand for homeopathic medicines.
- Facilitating mutually beneficial relationships with leaders and experts in the homeopathic and self-care communities.