Why Connect with Us?
- Ask AAHP experts your questions.
- Share a job opening.
- Voice your opinion in real-time discussions on issues affecting your business.
- Vet or find vendors from your peers.
- Stay current on the latest industry news like HPUS updates and curated trade press articles.
- Get breaking news from FDA and FTC, and the interpretation of what it means for your business by AAHP legal counsel and lobbyist.
- Receive compliance tips on manufacturing, labeling, and marketing to safeguard your products, advertising, and websites.
- Read posts on homeopathy’s regulatory history to better understand today’s business environment.
- Hear first about AAHP virtual events with limited registration.
- Learn about resources available to you as a member.
PLEASE NOTE that AAHP is an industry organization of homeopathic drug manufacturers. AAHP will not provide answers to individual health/medical questions, nor can we provide information about specific homeopathic remedies and practitioners. Please refer to the National Center for Homeopathy (nationalcenterforhomeopathy.org) for a directory of practicing homeopathic medical professionals and other useful information about the practice of homeopathic medicine in the United States.