- This event has passed.
What’s New in the HPUS and What’s Coming?
June 8, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm EDT
2021-22 HPUS Updates Webinar
This short webinar will present the recent additions and changes to monographs in the HPUS, including revised attenuation levels, updates to quality control methods, and specifications. The status of the ongoing “Technical Gaps” project will also be presented. Additionally, an overview of the HPUS website redesign, which began recently, will be given and attendees will have an opportunity to provide input regarding content and layout changes that will make your use of the pharmacopoeia more efficient and helpful.
FDA’s revised Draft Guidance makes clear the agency’s definition of what is and what is not homeopathic is based on the contents of the HPUS. Don’t be caught with outdated formulations and products as monographs and compendial guidelines are updated. FDA will be comparing your processes and formulas against what is officially included in the HPUS. This makes it more important than ever for your company to be in-the-know regarding changes and updates in the HPUS.
Attend this half-hour webinar for an overview of these changes, where attendees can receive documents following the webinar that list the monographs affected by these updates.
Whether you manufacture or market homeopathic drug products, the changed information in the HPUS has a bearing on your products’ compliance status. Regulatory and FDA reviews of homeopathic products over the past year support the critical importance of being current with the updates in the HPUS. These changes and updates may affect your business, your cGMP compliance, your products, and your long-term success in the market!
Who Should Attend
- Compliance Managers
- Quality Control And Quality Assurance Managers
- Staff Responsible For Product Formulations
- Staff Responsible For Product and Label Review
- Marketing Staff
- CEOs and Senior Management
Eric Foxman, Pharm. (Ret.)
For more 40 years, Eric Foxman, Pharm. (Ret.) has been involved with the HPCUS in many capacities, including its Board, and as chair of the Council on Pharmacy. In this latter role, Eric has helped with the review and revision of compendial documents to keep them current with contemporary cGMP expectations.
Many in the industry know Eric Foxman as a member or company representative of the American Association of Homeopathic Pharmacists dating back to 1979. He is in the 11th year (in his fourth round) on the Board of Directors. Eric has been a presenter or host of numerous AAHP Compliance Thru Education webinars addressing legal, regulatory and technical aspects of the manufacture and marketing of homeopathic drug products; this is Eric’s ninth annual webinar on HPUS Updates.
June 8, 2022
12:00 p.m. EDT
- Each webinar registration is for one computer/phone connection.
- If it is physically possible at your location, more than one participant may view the live webinar with no additional registration fee.
- The registration fee has been purposefully kept low to make it possible for multiple employees of a company to attend at separate locations.
- Each registration will automatically receive one (1) certificate of participation issued in the name of the registered participant. If you would like additional certificates of participation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate how many additional certificates you wish to purchase at $39 each; you will be contacted after the event for the names to be printed on the additional certificates and to arrange for payment through PayPal.
- For more information regarding the seminar, contact Eric Foxman by calling 1-503-659-2715 or by emailing email@example.com.