AAHP's Homeopathic Shopper Panel in the Era of COVID-19
Based on survey results from June 26–July 15, 2020
Representing the opinions of nearly 600 homeopathic consumers, this report covers market drivers and the impact of COVID-19 on shopping behaviors to help manufacturers and marketers alike.
Who should read the report?
- Marketing and sales staff and C-levels at homeopathic companies
- Retailers interested in the shopping habits of the natural consumer
Included in the report:
- Questions 1–4: About the Responders
Organization affiliations; knowledge of homeopathy; product satisfaction
- Questions 5–11: Marketing Development
Product trial triggers; top ranked benefits; deterrents; approach to shopping (stockpiling; enticement of sales, coupons and store displays, etc.)
- Questions 12–16: Shopping Behaviors
Favorite and least stores for homeopathy and why; placement within the store
- Questions 17–21: The Effect of COVID-19 on Shopping for Homeopathic Products
Purchase of more or less and why; shift to which online store and why; intent on where to shop after COVID-19