- This event has passed.
2020-21 HPUS Update Webinar
May 6, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
2020-21 HPUS Updates Webinar
This short webinar will review additions and changes to monographs in the HPUS, including revised attenuation levels, and updates to quality control methods and specifications. You will hear about the two behind-the-scenes projects the Convention has been engaged with over the past year as well as a glimpse of the status of the “technical gaps” work.
FDA’s revised Draft Guidance makes the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia a central focus of the Agency’s definition of what is and what is not homeopathic. Thus, is it more important then ever for your company to be in the know regarding changes and updates in the HPUS.
Attend this half-hour webinar for an overview of these changes; attendees can receive (post-webinar) documents listing the monographs affected by these updates.
Whether you manufacture or just market homeopathic drug products, the changed information in the HPUS has a bearing on your products’ compliance status. Regulatory and FDA review of homeopathic products over the past year support the critical importance of being current with the updates in the HPUS. These changes and updates may affect your business, your cGMP compliance, your products and your long-term success in the market!
Who Should Attend
- Compliance Managers
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance Managers
- Staff Responsible for Product Formulations
- Staff Responsible for Product and Label Review
- Marketing Staff
- CEOs and Senior Management
Eric Foxman RPh
For more 40 years, Eric Foxman RPh has been involved with the HPCUS in many capacities, including its Board, and as chair of the Council on Pharmacy. In this latter role, Eric has helped with the review and revision of compendial documents to keep them current with contemporary cGMP expectations.
Many in the industry know Eric Foxman as a member or company representative of the American Association of Homeopathic Pharmacists dating back to 1979. He is in the 11th year (in his fourth round) on the Board of Directors. Eric has been a presenter or host of numerous AAHP Compliance Thru Education webinars addressing legal, regulatory and technical aspects of the manufacture and marketing of homeopathic drug products; this is Eric’s ninth annual webinar on HPUS Updates.
May 6, 2021
1:00 pm ET
AAHP members will receive a $79 rebate for each registration after the webinar has ended.
- Each Webinar registration is for one computer/phone connection.
- If it is physically possible at your location, more than one participant may view the live webinar with no additional registration fee.
- The registration fee has been purposefully kept low to make it possible for multiple employees of a company to attend at separate locations. AAHP members will receive a rebate for each registration after the webinar has ended.
- Each registration will automatically receive one (1) Certificate of participation issued in the name of the registered participant. If you would like additional certificates of participation, please send an email to email@example.com to indicate how many additional certificates you wish to purchase at $39 each; you will be contacted after the event for the names to be printed on the additional certificates and to arrange for payment through PayPal.
- For more information regarding the seminar, call Eric Foxman (1-503-659-2715) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org