AAHP 2024 Annual Membership Meeting
March 8, 2024 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
AAHP Annual Membership Meeting
Exclusive to AAHP Members is this annual briefing on the latest legal and regulatory issues from AAHP Legal Counselor Al Lorman, Esq. and on federal programs affecting your business from AAHP Lobbyist Pete Evich of Van Scoyoc Associates. Emerging issues and critical topics will be addresssed as necessary. Additionally, AAHP officers will provide updates on association projects.
- Virtual Only
- Friday, March 8, 2024 from 12:00pm-2:00pm EDT
- Complimentary to AAHP Members, but registration (coming soon) is required
- Closed to non-members
Please do not de-value your membership by sharing the link with non-members.
Who Should Attend at AAHP Member Companies
- Government Affairs Team
- Compliance Officers and Quality Assurance Team
- Lab and Production Managers
- Marketing Team
- R&D Team
- Company Executives, including CEOs