How to make your product stand out in a crowd: selling products, services and your company’s image.
- The Homeopathic market place is estimated to have have reached $1 billion in sales in 2011 and is still growing!
- Annual growth has been estimated at between 3 and 5%.
- Branding your company, products and services to differentiate you from the crowd while accelerating your growth is now more important than ever.
Homeopathic companies and products must work harder than ever before to stand out in today’s crowded marketplace of natural and OTC drug products. Reaching the consumer with your message, image and benefits through the multitude of competing products and messages is tough to accomplish. Consumers are seeking solutions and at the same time are rushed and pressured and faced with a multitude of competing messages. Your brand’s image and message must be on target to capture their attention, help them relate to your product and make them your customer.
Every Company, every brand and every product competes for store placement, shelf space, advertizing space and retailer and consumer attention. Gone are the days of using trade show booths, shelf talkers and magazine ads to reach retailers and consumers. Today’s market is one of diverse communication channels and all of these channels can lead to consumers, sales and growth. Reaching out through established and new media channels still requires that the basics of good branding are accomplished with the added challenge of embracing greater consumer interaction through websites and new and interactive media.
This Webinar Covers
- The latest information on what drives consumer trends and what consumers are saying about homeopathic products.
- Defining and differentiating your brand – what is branding, how to define your brand and the art of standing out from the crowd.
- Creating clear, consistent AND motivating brand messages across all customer touch points from consumer promotions to retail outlets to websites and media. Expert advice from a homeopathic marketer who expanded a brand’s sales and marketing reach while expanding the product line.
- The emerging ‘New Media’ opportunities of the internet and social networking in brand and image building and management.
- How to build a brand on any budget.
Who Should View…
- Owners, CEOs and management responsible for band and company mission, image, sales and growth
- Marketing managers and staff responsible for advertising, media and message
- Designers and marketers responsible for product image, package design and labeling
- Manufactures and service suppliers to the homeopathic industry for how to promote your services to the industry and maximize your company’s image and message
Meet the Presenters
Bob McNabb, Business Director for Natural Marketing Institute. NMI is an international strategic think tank, specializing in health, wellness, and sustainability since 1990 with full-service market research resources. NMI’s annual, syndicated consumer database allows them to keep their finger on the pulse of consumer trends. Bob addresses homeopathic medicines’ household penetration, perceived effectiveness, perceived safety, and the usage (increased/ decreased/ stayed the same) of homeopathic medicines.
Cynthia Batterman is the Principal at Essex Consulting. Cynthia is a senior marketing executive and general manager with a strong track record of transforming and building businesses in both private and publicly traded companies. Previously as President of Nelsons she is credited with the development of a pipeline of new products, winning 5 “best new product of the year” awards, and generating record levels of sales and profits for Nelsons. With an additional 15+ years of experience in Fortune 500 companies as well, so is skilled at developing “big company strategies” on “small company budgets.” Cynthia is a Board member on the AAHP, is past Chair of the Education Committee, and is currently Chair of the Publicity Committee. Cynthia speaks about brand positioning strategies … what Branding is, how to create one, and why it is important to a company’s long-term strategy and growth.
Tara Deville, National Director of Media, Brand Digital, presents Digital Connection Marketing, the art and science of crafting two-way interactions online that inject meaning, interest and emotion into an audience’s experience of a brand. By continually pushing to better define audiences, we help uncover the insights that inspire and shape communications and connections. Brand Digital clients include many well-known pharmaceutical companies such as Novartis, Merck and Roche, as well as Kellogg’s, Sears, St. Jude’s Hospital, and Budweiser.
Danielle Conte, creative energizer, insights wizard and super strategist at Vertical Marketing Network, LLC will be speaking on how to translate your brand into consumer marketing campaigns which are full of market insights and bright and bold ideas … while driving sales and strong returns on investments. Danielle works to create new marketing approaches, opportunities and innovation that lead the way to meeting and exceeding business and sales objectives. Vertical’s. Client list include ConAgra Foods, Unilever, Warner Bros., Abbot Medical Optics, Mead, Del Monte, and GE Capital.
This 2.5 hour Webinar DVD also contains all the handouts available during the original on-line event.
Webinar DVD archives can be ordered directly from the AAHP office at 4332 SE Logus Road, Milwaukie, OR 97222. The cost of the DVD Archive is $395 (includes S&H); AAHP members get a $200 discount.
[button color=”blue” url=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject= Best Branding Practices Webinar Archive Inquiry” size=”small”]Click here to order[/button]